I'm an erotic romance writer published with Loose Id, Ellora's Cave, Liquid Silver Books, and Etopia Press. I live in Ohio and spend every available moment writing, plotting, and learning more about the craft. I'm also back in school, majoring, for the moment, in Biology ♥
"I love how much effort you put into your stories and your characters. It's more than just erotic romance. It's a fully developed story."
Follow by Email
"I've been reading this author for a while now. It is very satisfying to see how much she has grown as a writer. Her books were always good - but this one is great." Joellen from Goodreads
"The world building in Dark Paradise is incredible. Hunter does a fabulous job describing all facets to Cin's new world. I really enjoyed the book and I really, really look forward to the follow up story." Bookgrrl1976 from NOR
"Ms. Hunter has written another story that pulls her readers in and takes them on the ride of their lives while they turn the pages." Diana Coyle from Night Owl Reviews
I pretty much only give 5 *'s to a book that I would gladly read again. And this is one that I would gladly read again.
My one word of advice?
Ignore the cover!!!!!!!! (Just to let everyone know, she thinks the cover is not dark enough to suit the book:))
There, with that done, here's why YOU should buy this book, NOW:
1. You like vampire stories, but you don't like them all warm and fuzzy. You want some danger to your read.
2. You like smutty interludes with odd creatures.
3. You like to mix it up with a dark -fairly tale like - read once in a while that grips you by your toes and makes you squeal!
4. You like girls and guys that are tough enough to do what they need to do, and don't mind seeing a few of the characters who gave the H/H a bad time coming to a bad end!
5. In summary, you like smutty fairy-tale-like dark stories about vampires who aren't as nice as they seem (pet, pet, but don't bite!) and like a read that will keep you turning the page for hours as a time.
"...it is 12:53 (I have to get up at 5:30), and I just finished the last glorious words of Sanctuary. So tired, so happy! Wow, what an excellent book. I shall have to edit the raving review I gave it when I can think straight again! Thanks for a great read! Pure magic!"