I've just been nominated by Fiona Vance for Lesa's creative blogger award, otherwise known as the Bald Faced Liar award. Yes. Well then.
Here we go. Just choose the one lie and the six truths, or the one truth and the six lies. Or...just shake your head and look away, baby. Look away.
The seven lucky writers I nominate are: (drum roll please)
Daisy Dexter Dobbs
And now, the six lies and one truth. Or the six truths and one lie. Or...nah, that's it;) So go on, guess!
I've also decided to randomly select one commenter to receive a free copy of Sanctuary! Because this has become a contest of sorts, I'll leave this open for a week before choosing a winner. On Thursday the 20th, check back to see if your name was selected. And even if you've already read Sanctuary, comment anyway. It's good for you. ;) Good luck!
And NOW, really, truly this time: the six lies and one truth, or the one lie and six truths. How many licks does it take...
1. I once swallowed an entire boiled egg on a dare.
2. Ellen DeGeneres once told me, personally, to get up and dance. Over the phone.
3. I was so eager to come into this world that my mother never made it to the hospital. I was born at home.
4. I am obsessed with bags. Handbags, shoulder bags, sling bags, shopping bags...you name it. If it's a bag, I want it.
5. My nickname as a child was Stewart. Don't ask.
6. I'm allergic to coconuts.
7. I collect rocks.
Death’s Favorite Pet now free to read!
3 weeks ago