October is quickly coming to an end. I'm in no hurry to see the warm weather go away, but unless I want to move off to Florida or someplace, I'll just have to put up with it, like I do every year!
NaNoWriMo is fast approaching, and I can't decide whether to participate or not. I wasn't going to, because the trial of the monster who killed my family was scheduled for November 2nd. NaNo starts November 1st.
I got the call today letting me know, however, that the trial has been postponed until January or February 2010. 2010. Wow. Just writing that seems so strange.
Anyway, with the trial no longer set for November, NaNo is possible for me. But I'm a few thousand words away from finishing Keeping Kai, and don't want to try writing it and the NaNo book at the same time. So if I'm not finished with KK by November 1st, I probably won't do NaNo.
Sigh. We'll see.
Death’s Favorite Pet now free to read!
4 weeks ago